- 0007658: [Client] 1.3.3 nightly disconnects from servers and times out randomly (ccw) - resolved. - 0004647: [Client] Stability errors (random texture swapping/assertions) after alt+tab (ccw) - resolved. - 0007639: [Client] Crash in ReApplyMoveAnims (ccw) - resolved. - 0007644: [Client] setElementPosition for players vehicle causes freeze for few seconds (ccw) - resolved. - 0007396: [Resources] Voice icon doesn't disappear for other players after the speaking have been stopped (ccw) - resolved. - 0005420: [Server] enter_passenger does not work when using it with serverside toggleControl() (Jusonex) - resolved. - 0007623: [Server] getPedTotalAmmo sometimes returns 0 while player is aiming (Slot 8) (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007400: [GUI] HUD elements do not scale correctly for widescreen (Jusonex) - resolved. - 0006495: [Server] onPlayerDamage has wrong parameters if source on vehicle (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007627: [Server] "Client triggered serverside event" debug error could show client (ccw) - resolved. - 0003166: [Scripting] setVehiclePlateText function missing (ccw) - resolved. - 0003117: [Scripting] Custom vehicle plate text is only set on one of both plates and is reset on damage (ccw) - resolved. - 0007609: [Server] getVehicleSirens on a sandking (495) crashes the server immediately (ccw) - resolved. - 0005737: [GUI / Menus / Console] VSync option in Video tab (izstas) - closed. - 0003625: [General] Omit second BeginScene/EndScene Direct3D calls within same frame - closed. - 0006823: [Scripting] Optional arguments parsing changed, breaking compability - closed.
- 0004924: [Server] [Request]Sync fire - new. - 0004074: [GUI / Menus / Console] Improve chatbox - new. - 0006334: [Client] Improve the server browser - new. - 0006337: [Client] Implement server rating - new. - 0006335: [Client] Add tags to the server browser as a replacement for server name search - new. - 0006338: [Client] Implement a blacklist in the serverbrowser - new. - 0006336: [Client] Suggest players to add the server they played on to favourites - new. - 0001838: [Scripting] Enable playMissionAudio and extend its functionality - new. - 0005015: [Server] [Feature Request] Compress the sending of resources to the client. - new. - 0004967: [Scripting] Add a bool to createMarker lua and marker xml for 'snap-to-ground' - new. - 0004482: [GUI / Menus / Console] Show chatbox when in chatbox tab in the settings menu - new. - 0004944: [Client] Chatbox scale doesn't adjust margin for input text and overlaps with "Say:" - new. - 0004921: [Synchronization] Improve ped synchronization - new. - 0004896: [Client] Ped vehicles are not jackable - new. - 0004212: [Client] Radio music skipping when browsing between different channels - new. - 0006326: [Client] Implement stream sharing - new. - 0004319: [Vehicles] Driver lying on the ground when being jacked from passenger door and space pressed - new. - 0004882: [Server] Restructure server paths - new. - 0004603: [Vehicles] Standing while entering as a passenger to skimmer - new. - 0003801: [General] Heat seaker target icon stays on screen - new. - 0006713: [Client] [Error 5: Access is denied.] when launching MTA - new. - 0003406: [General] Streamed in marker elements cause 3D DX lines to dissappear - new. - 0001363: [Vehicles] Allow players to get sucked through Combine Harvesters - new. - 0005095: [Scripting] [Request]Add slippery Objects/Vehicles bug to setGlitchEnabled - new. - 0005885: [General] Can not switch keyboard layout without minimizing first - new. - 0005854: [General] Client runs with reduced mathematical precision compared to the server. - new. - 0006529: [Scripting] hedit Swinging_Chassis handling flag does nothing. - new. - 0006591: [Scripting] Document CRopeSA - new. - 0005151: [Server] Allow manual build of client file directory - new. - 0004922: [Client] Fix alt+tab Direct3D stability issues - new. - 0003055: [GUI / Menus / Console] Crash oddity after d3d Invalidate/Restore sequence (after initializing/splash screen) - acknowledged. - 0006830: [Scripting] CLuaArguments doesn't support coroutines - new. - 0005634: [Server] ASE references in server files should be game-monitor - new. - 0005840: [Synchronization] ped position not synced to server after falling through the ground - new. - 0006287: [General] Sync distance of unoccupied vehicles and peds should match stream distance - confirmed. - 0001452: [General] Add support for pointed blips - new. - 0005716: [Server] Server-side projectile functions - new. - 0006513: [General] Replacing Wheels on cars is iffy. - new. - 0005888: [Scripting] radararea not functioning when using negative numbers for dimensions - new. - 0003966: [Synchronization] Keysync synchronisation is not implemented for Mouse Input. - new. - 0003451: [General] Player attempting to enter any car door of towed car makes car disappear/desync and player desyncs partially or fully - new. - 0006169: [Synchronization] Make lightweight and vehicle resync packets sync the trailer chain - new. - 0006094: [Client] Add support for other types of vehicle handling - new. - 0003423: [General] Explodable objects created clientside harm remote player when exploded - new. - 0006016: [GUI] Can't bring to front gui elements with AlwaysOnTop setting - new. - 0006007: [GUI] Remove the dud space in the first grid list column - new. - 0004302: [Maps] col library support - new. - 0006002: [Synchronization] Vehicles may desync - new. - 0005970: [Scripting] [Request] onClientVehicleDamage (server counterpart exists) - new. - 0005906: [General] Add net priority to client<->server events - new. - 0006003: [Synchronization] Some mess when jacking a player - new. - 0004529: [Synchronization] Plane rudder is not synced - new. - 0005300: [GUI] Texture Cache for dxDrawImage isn't removed when the resource stops - new. - 0007335: [Client] Chinese characters in chat stalls the game (ccw) - feedback. - 0004873: [Scripting] collisions for custom object models do not stream back in if you leave the area and return - feedback. - 0005115: [General] Handle 32-bit time wraparound by using global 64-bit time functions - feedback. - 0006121: [Client] Respawn Bug (Camera Stack) - feedback. - 0004249: [Vehicles] Hydra flares have no effect on missiles. (Cazomino05) - feedback. - 0004568: [General] Remove hardcoded login and logout commands - feedback. - 0006679: [Client] Camera mode resets everytime you restart MTA. - feedback. - 0003191: [GUI / Menus / Console] Jetpack thrusters causing graphical issues - feedback. - 0004606: [Client] Driver desync when streaming in - feedback. - 0004226: [Synchronization] Chainsaw sawing needs some extra check to work properly - feedback. - 0003994: [Client] Radio titles do not always show. - feedback. - 0005254: [Server] Does not work functions setResourceDefaultSetting and removeResourceDefaultSetting - acknowledged. - 0005700: [General] Support IPv6 - acknowledged. - 0005747: [Scripting] Request: get() client-side. - acknowledged. - 0004425: [GUI / Menus / Console] Chatbox: nick autocompletion - acknowledged. - 0006117: [Client] Event Request: onClientPlayerChat - acknowledged. - 0004130: [Synchronization] Desync when running people over - acknowledged. - 0003857: [Server] Provide a separate input line in the server console - acknowledged. - 0002732: [Scripting] The position/rotation of attached objects aren't updated - acknowledged. - 0004377: [Client] Some class constructors and destructors are too complex - acknowledged. - 0004990: [General] dxDrawLine3D - rendering issues - acknowledged. - 0005744: [Synchronization] Optimize bandwidth usage for lua rpc packets - acknowledged. - 0005930: [Client] Nitro particle isn't always synchronized - confirmed. - 0004925: [Client] Friendly fire does not prevent the player from burning - confirmed. - 0002046: [Synchronization] No climbing anim - confirmed. - 0002820: [Vehicles] Various bugs when driving trains - confirmed. - 0003463: [Vehicles] It's impossible to attach the Streak Trailer (vehicle id 570) to the Brownstreak (vehicle id 538). - confirmed. - 0003190: [Vehicles] Dummy misplacement on custom vehicles - confirmed. - 0006440: [Client] Sometimes players will not take bullets or melee - confirmed. - 0002468: [General] Zooming with mouse_wheel needs to be disabled at game-level (and handled by MTA) - confirmed. - 0004403: [Scripting] Minimap blip ordering screws up with certain IDs - confirmed. - 0004258: [Scripting] setCameraTarget should work for peds too (and possibly vehicles) (mabako) - confirmed. - 0005772: [General] Spamming projectile creation in timers makes the client crash - confirmed. - 0004185: [Server] Door States 1 and 3 need a “love tap” or should make the door unclosable - confirmed. - 0004104: [Vehicles] Changing vehicle to Vortex sets it to puff black smoke - confirmed. - 0001655: [Vehicles] Trailers desync (Jusonex) - assigned. - 0005480: [Client] isPedDead should be available client-side - assigned. - 0006792: [Synchronization] Fix projectiles (Cazomino05) - assigned. - 0005902: [Scripting] Not all FX are supported by MTA (JoeBullet) - assigned. - 0005781: [Scripting] Request: IK functions (ryden) - assigned. - 0005876: [Scripting] getKeyState will trigger on both shift, alt, or ctrl keys and not individually within each pair (kevuwk) - assigned. - 0004732: [Server] getResourceConfig() doesn't work on foreign resources (kevuwk) - assigned. - 0006093: [Scripting] Request: Speed parameter for setPedAnimation (ryden) - assigned. - 0005760: [Synchronization] [Handling] Fix bandwidth usage (Cazomino05) - assigned. - 0006303: [General] Merge server and client lua files - assigned. - 0006092: [Scripting] Request: setCurrentBlurLevel function (ryden) - assigned. - 0007659: [Client] 1.3.3 r5541 has a bug on high screen resolutions (Jusonex) - resolved.
Goal: Fix obscure issues that are caused by GTASA or design flaws in MTASA.
- 0001278: [General] Requesting scaling/scaled object collisions - new. - 0007648: [Scripting] Request sendTo argument for function loadMapData - new. - 0007634: [Scripting] [REQUEST] setSoundEq/getSoundEq - new. - 0007622: [Synchronization] Refactor entityaddpacket to reduce redundant data sent for elements that do not require it - new. - 0004014: [General] Skin 112's head is deformed when holding a rocket launcher - new. - 0003701: [Scripting] Request: Server-side getPedAnimation() - new. - 0006867: [Scripting] Run col shape hit detection on element creation - new. - 0003865: [General] Replace (const) char* functions and members with safer C++ strings - new. - 0006089: [General] Make the object streamer give a higher weight to the objects that are in the screen - new. - 0006332: [Scripting] BASS issue container - new. - 0004139: [General] Custom Blips - new. - 0005784: [GUI] Request: Create client-side gui-canvas elements to be used with functions drawing images. - new. - 0004891: [Client] Fix marker limit to 64 - new. - 0001539: [Weapons] Enable free-aim drivebies for boats and helicopters - new. - 0001247: [General] Implement packet/demo recorder - new. - 0003943: [GUI / Menus / Console] Add extra features to the Host Game dialog - new. - 0004494: [GUI / Menus / Console] [Request]Know what resource(s) you're currently downloading from any server - new. - 0003328: [General] Fire disappears when respawning - new. - 0001348: [Vehicles] Your own vehicle lags for you if you drive fast while doing drive-by - new. - 0004901: [Client] Peds attached to objects do not rotate in Z axis - new. - 0004580: [Scripting] fadeCamera to fade in slowly causes inablity to move camera up and down - new. - 0004174: [Client] sprint button does not function when player is on an attached moving object - new. - 0003510: [Scripting] isElementOnScreen doesn't work for markers - new. - 0007546: [Client] setNonHighwayLimiterEnabled, getNonHighwayLimiterEnabled (Kenix) - feedback. - 0004948: [General] Keys stuck after alt-tabbing out of the game - feedback. - 0005856: [Client] Chinese letters on title bar - feedback. - 0004327: [General] elements that are attached become unattached when they go off screen. - feedback. - 0005630: [GUI / Menus / Console] Help command for ingame console is outdated - feedback. - 0005642: [Server] Server commands give no explanation or parameters when used - feedback. - 0004653: [Vehicles] Dying in an exploding vehicle gives MTA the wrong death reason and weapon - feedback. - 0003588: [Scripting] Desync between camera functions and actual game state - feedback. - 0007377: [General] setWeaponAmmo Confusion - acknowledged. - 0004166: [Vehicles] Engine Sounds of other Helicopters and planes missing unless you get in a Helicopter or plane. - acknowledged. - 0003021: [Scripting] Increase projectile limit - acknowledged. - 0003468: [General] Incorrect parameter parsing of setTimer, affecting modules - acknowledged. - 0002577: [Vehicles] 2 unoccupied planes will not collide - confirmed. - 0001309: [General] Can only run forward bug - confirmed. - 0003923: [Synchronization] Satchel charges don't show if you don't see them get placed - confirmed. - 0005903: [Server] Server message "Resource is loaded, but has errors" is not helpful - confirmed. - 0006069: [Client] Server queue doesn't connect when a slot opens - confirmed. - 0003449: [Vehicles] Wasted vehicles near connecting spawn point blowing up - confirmed. - 0001681: [General] Teargas smoke invisible to someone who does not stay (or was not in) by deployment area - confirmed. - 0000182: [General] Vehicle sirens/lights not flashing when on ground - confirmed. - 0002679: [Vehicles] Driver can't exit a vehicle while a player is trying to jack it - confirmed. - 0003945: [Scripting] Can't change alpha of non-default blips - confirmed. - 0002276: [General] Players glued to a vehicle can't switch weapons - confirmed. - 0004149: [General] requesting the ability to create custom train tracks (Cazomino05) - assigned. - 0002591: [Scripting] Checkpoint/arrow marker alpha can't be set (JoeBullet) - assigned. - 0004469: [Vehicles] player cannot be hurt while entering a vehicle (JoeBullet) - assigned. - 0003022: [Scripting] Scripting functions for creating bullets/shots (Remi-X) - assigned. - 0003163: [Scripting] Calling setTimer() with a coroutine in the arguments causes "attempt to call a nil value" error (Arc) - assigned. - 0005826: [Server] Enqueue element creation RPCs for the end of the pulse, and cancel element RPCs meanwhile. (Cazomino05) - assigned. - 0006270: [Scripting] Make lua clear loaded files when dereferenced - assigned. - 0003721: [Synchronization] Aborting a carjack knocks driver out of vehicle even though jacker never touched him - assigned. - 0007642: [Server] getModelHandling(incorrect model id) crashes the server (ccw) - resolved. - 0007597: [Server] setJetpackWeaponEnabled() do not work to disable jetpack weapons (Jusonex) - resolved. - 0007427: [Server] onPlayerQuit not called on shutdown (was:Priority for onResourceStop does not work) (ccw) - resolved. - 0007635: [Server] Server side vehicle engine state incorrect when driver warped in (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007615: [Server] onPedWasted not triggered, when ped died because the vehicle he was in, exploded. (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007608: [Server] setVehicleLandingGearDown - doesnt always work (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007605: [Client] [Request] Add onClientKey support for "PRTSC" key. (ccw) - resolved. - 0006861: [Client] Teams members aren't sent to clients if set in onResourceStart (lil_Toady) - resolved. - 0007057: [Server] Request bitwise operations (Jusonex) - resolved. - 0007572: [Client] [Request] Client-side setFPSLimit (ccw) - resolved. - 0007568: [Client] Vertexshader fails on some objects. (ccw) - resolved. - 0007512: [Client] Entering to bus as 9th ped causes network trouble (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007515: [Server] Add "shared" export type in meta.xml (Kenix) - resolved. - 0003522: [Scripting] request: Make it able to set velocity on dynamic objects (Jusonex) - resolved. - 0004731: [Server] onColShapeHit isn't triggered for towed vehicles server side (sbx320) - resolved. - 0004893: [Client] [Request] Implement events and functions for the manipulation of breakable objects (Jusonex) - resolved. - 0006609: [Server] Server stops sending out most data if no bandwidth available for a moment (ccw) - resolved. - 0006820: [Synchronization] Server-side RPC functions send an RPC for every matching element instead of syncing it just for the hierarchy root (kevuwk) - resolved. - 0007122: [Server] needs more salt - closed. - 0005032: [GUI / Menus / Console] [Request] Replace all GTA San Andreas screens with MTA one. (x86) - closed. - 0006152: [Synchronization] Find out a way to reduce the unoccupied vehicle sync bandwidth usage (ryden) - closed. - 0005340: [Server] Events onBan and onUnban not canceled cancelEvent() - closed. - 0004943: [Scripting] setElementParent doesn't remove the previous parent's child - closed. - 0003049: [Scripting] Disabling collisions on a vehicle while sitting in it slowly stretches it - closed.
Goal: Fix obscure issues that are caused by GTASA or design flaws in MTASA.
- 0007621: [Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas] Patch for 0007608 (setVehicleLandingGearDown - doesnt always work) (ccw) - resolved. - 0007626: [Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas] Patch: Server Argstreaming (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007519: [Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas] Patch for 0007512 and 0007511 (Fixes possibilities of more than 8 peds in a vehicle) (sbx320) - resolved. - 0007452: [Multi Theft Auto : Resources] Add account name and players count in head to resourcebrowser - resolved. - 0007069: [Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas] Patch for bug id 7064 (x86) - resolved.
- 0004047: [General] Add multiple selections support - new. - 0006394: [Map Editor] Map Editor: Unexplainable barrier occuring often - new. - 0004107: [Map Editor] loading huge maps with editor takes forever - new. - 0004048: [Movement] Add a permissions system - new. - 0004763: [GUI] [Request]Make the Editor more keyboard friendly - new. - 0004066: [General] Unloading an EDF definition while an element from that EDF is selected causes the editor to mess up - new. - 0004049: [General] Undo/redo are global instead of on a player basis - new. - 0006036: [GUI] Make tab move carriage to next field - feedback. - 0004380: [Map Editor] After chosing an Object from the "objects window" the object will not show up. - feedback. - 0007550: [Map Editor] Map Editor shouldn't overwrite script lines in meta.xml (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007425: [Map Editor] Make objects, created by editor, have LOD model preinstalled (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0004767: [Map Editor] Race EDF - Can't enter pickup properties GUI (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007311: [Map Editor] Map editor doesn't load object properly but race gamemode does. (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007509: [Map Editor] Weapon model changes to 1337 after saving/loading some times (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007405: [Map Editor] Some settings aren't reset when you start a new map after working in another (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007275: [Map Editor] Gamemode Settings are not in Test When no Save Before Test (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007300: [Map Editor] Copying a scaled object resets the object scale back to 1 (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007277: [General] Add object collisions option (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006704: [Map Editor] Add a scale option for the map editor (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0007091: [Map Editor] Map settings change to default after map testing. (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006612: [Map Editor] cannot save data "Invert Mouse Look" (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0005791: [Map Editor] Placing peds (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006723: [General] RGB Color Picker For Vehicles (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006324: [Map Editor] duplicating race checkpoints in editor (ccw) - resolved. - 0004059: [Map Editor] Make test mode only start for the player who pressed F5 or the test button. (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006292: [GUI] Progress indicator for loading procedures (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0004381: [General] Can't change the position of an object any longer. (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0004793: [Map Editor] You cannot select trains in the map editor (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0005590: [Map Editor] map settings ignored in test mode (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006255: [Multi Theft Auto : Editor] Saving, loading, problems (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006090: [General] Cloned objects don't keep the doublesided attribute (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0006073: [Map Editor] Create vehicle error (Talidan) - resolved. - 0005643: [Map Editor] I can't open any map (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0004855: [Map Editor] briefcaserace edf - player spawnpoint looks weird (arranTuna) - resolved. - 0005246: [General] Race always ends on the first checkpoint when in testing mode (Flobu) - resolved. - 0005406: [Map Editor] Error in MapEditor, Cant start edit mode anymore. - resolved. - 0005398: [Map Editor] Mouse messed up on stopping test-mode while in a vehicle (Gamesnert) - resolved. - 0005463: [Map Editor] Huge maps in the mapeditor don't load completely (Gamesnert) - resolved. - 0005405: [Map Editor] Joining in the map editor sometimes spawns you in the wrong dimension (Gamesnert) - resolved. - 0005478: [Map Editor] Slightly oversized patch for the map editor (Gamesnert) - resolved. - 0005214: [General] Random bug causing Map Editor to delete huge ammounts of your objects in a map (ccw) - resolved. - 0005237: [General] [EDITOR] Cloned EDF elements are always in interior 0 (Flobu) - resolved. - 0005238: [EDF] [EDITOR] Client-side EDF scripts aren't loaded on join (Flobu) - resolved. - 0006353: [General] Figure out why sometimes maps don't save correctly - closed. - 0005381: [Map Editor] Map Editor: Elements cannot be created without position and rotation data - closed. - 0004337: [General] Add a auto save for the map editor - closed. - 0004409: [Map Editor] object browser lockup - closed.